Join us on April 25th at 1 pm for our POUND pop-up class!
Exhilarating full-body workout that combines cardio, conditioning, and strength training with yoga and pilates-inspired movements. Using Ripstix, lightly weighted drumsticks engineered specifically for exercising, POUND transforms drumming into an incredibly effective way of working out.
Designed for all fitness levels, POUND provides the perfect atmosphere for letting loose, getting energized, toning up and rockin’ out!
Sign up now under the workshop tab on your Mindbody App or on the Mindbody website !
On the last Wednesday of every month, BVS Fitness will be hosting a new and different pop-up style workshop open to all Bow Valley Square Fitness Centre members.
The goal of this pop-up series is for you to explore the physical and psychological benefits of variety and change.
For more information or to sign up for featured pop-ups, check out the workshops tab in the Mindbody app or on the website.
Take this opportunity to step out of your comfort zone in a fun and supportive environment!
Amazing Prizes to be won including gift card to Sport Chek, Lululemon, Freshii, Starbucks and Olly Fresco!
How the Olympic Challenge Works
- Register by filling out the sign up form at the front desk of BVSF. You will then receive your Olympic participation sheet.
- Now take part in an Olympic Sport Training activity on as many days as you can during the challenge (February 9 – 25).
- Award yourself 1 point for each different activity each day and log them on your participation sheet
- Award yourself an extra point for each activity that you try FOR THE FIRST TIME. Congrats to you for trying something new!
- At the end of the challenge, add up your points and write the total in box at the bottom of the sheet
- Submit your sheet to Bow Valley Square Fitness between February 26th and March 2nd for your your chance to win some awesome prizes, including gift card to Sport Chek, Lululemon, Freshii, Starbucks and Olly Fresco!
Gold Point Level Draw 61+ points
Silver Point Level Draw 46-60 points
Bronze Point Level Draw 30- 45 points
All submissions regardless of points will be entered for amazing prizes too….JUST GET ACTIVE!
BONUS POINT DAYS
Fun studio events will be held on February 9, 14, 15, 19, 20 and 23rd
Come out and try your luck for extra points towards Bronze, Silver and Gold status!
ADD THIS TO YOUR WORKOUT
Don’t have time to think with all the parties and family gatherings?
We got you covered!
Look for the BVS Gnome at the front desk and follow our daily exercises / weekly workouts throughout the month of December!
DECEMBER PICKS – from our Registered Dietitians
Check out this Roasted Eggplant Hummus recipe! This gluten free, dairy free, vegan recipe is delicious and easy to make!
6 Healthy Holiday Eating Party Tips – by Caitilin Perez, RDN
This blog post will give you the necessary tips to stay focused and the tricks to stay on track this Holiday Season!
MIX IT UP
Nothing like a new schedule to motivate you and help you stick to it! Check out our new classes and times.
- Barre Body Class
- Cycle and Sculpt
- and more!
TOP 10 WAYS TO MANAGE YOUR WEIGHT IN THE KITCHEN
On September 15th take advantage of our free nutrition workshop to help you reach your wellness goals!
This lunch and learn is for you if:
- You struggle with food cravings
- You want to add more variety to your diet, but don’t know what food to purchase to make healthy quick meals.
- You want to start eating healthier to improve your health, maybe using meal planning, but unsure of how to do so because it seems like meal planners spend a lot of time cooking in the kitchen
What you will learn:
- Learn how to organize your kitchen in a way that will prevent food cravings and encourage you to eat more nutritious foods.
- Learn how to stock up your kitchen with ingredients that will makes healthy meals and snacks simple to prepare.
- Learn how to use meal prep to eat better without spending a whole day cooking food in advance
- See real life examples of what dietitians do every day in the kitchen to stay on track!
Sign up now on our Mindbody online or app under the workshop tab!